10.03.2012

New Blog, New Stuff, Same Me (Sorry)

So.  Hey.  What's shaking? 

Life got a little crazy there for a bit, but I've decided to come back to the blogosphere with a fresh new page and some fresh new patterns.  (Well, after I repost all the stale, old ones, I guess.)

Wee Ninja Girl is now a big sister to her little sister, known as Sillypants.  I swear, I've never known a one-year-old child with such a sense of humor!  She is an absolute joy to us, despite not sleeping through the night for the first 8 months of her life.

Sillypants on her birthday!

Wee Ninja Girl is four now, and attending preschool one day per week, which she LOVES.  She's so social and friendly.  I have no idea where she gets THAT from, since heaven knows I'd rather curl up in a cozy chair and read or craft all day long!

WNG and a chick at the State Fair

EP Dude is chill as always, and keeping us all healthy and happy.

I've been trying to shed some baby weight* by doing Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred (completed in September, thankyouverymuch) and now Couch to 5K.  I'm on week 4 and it's really hard for a flabby asthmatic like myself, but I am determined to make it to the end, and then maybe run a race.

NEW THINGS!  Since I love music and flauting, I am going to try to add some musical elements to the blog, specifically recorder music.  I know, I know, you are already experiencing ear-piercing, teeth-rattling flashbacks to fourth grade music class, but don't run away!  It's really a great instrument and not too difficult to play!  I promise not to inflict auditory harm when posting videos of recorders played well!

I hope to be able to post a lot more crafty patterns and such, which will be linked to my twitter feed (@CraftWriteFlaut) and cross-posted on both, if I ever figure out how.

That's all for tonight, folks!  It's way past my bedtime!

*By "baby weight" I mean my own that I've been carrying around since I was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment