10.05.2012

Seven Quick Takes Friday!

  1. I've always loved reading these from other people and thought I'd try to start.  It's a good way for me to remember to acually write something rather than convince myself that whatever I was going to write was pointless and aimless.
  2. Since Wee Ninja Girl has never gone to daycare or preschool (until now, once a week), I asked her preschool playgroup head teacher how WNG is interacting with the other kids.  Thankfully, Mrs. B. says that WNG is very social and friendly, participates vocally, and is helpful to any struggling kids.  Whew!  Must be doing something right!
  3. On the other hand, Sillypants thinks it's HILARIOUS to wander around wearing a dishtowel on her head in various drapes and angles.  Sometimes she looks like a nun.  Sometimes she looks like a boxer. 
  4. 
    One of my favorite shots of WNG at Lake Erie this June.
    
  5. I stopped biting my nails. (Yay, me!)  I was hoping to set an example for WNG, who has picked up the habit (Boo, me!), but she still peels her nails (yes, finger and toe) anytime she thinks there is a "hangnail."  Which is always.  But, I have been trying to paint my nails to keep them strong and feel a little more girly.  Although the color I'm wearing today is called "Gunmetal," so...
  6.  What's that?  What about the crafts?  Well, I did finish a cute Autumn decoration, but I have yet to take pictures of it.  It looks really nice when the sun is shining, even though it's indoors, and it's been gloomy and rainy all week.  I promise to post it as soon as I get a good shot!
  7.  And now, some flauting!  This is a duet with two Alto recorders, played by yours truly and my sister The Queen of Musicke: "Affettuoso" by Telemann.  See?  That wasn't so bad!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment